May 11, 2023 – We were deeply shocked and saddened by the tragic news from Sindelfingen. Our thoughts are with the victims, their families and all colleagues on site.
- On Thursday, wreaths were laid at the site in memory of the victims and a place of sympathy was created.
- Since Thursday, we have been offering emergency pastoral care for the psychosocial aftercare of colleagues. Our company doctors are also available as contact persons - as well as the works council, the social counselling services and, of course, the managers of the employees concerned.
- On Monday, a minute's silence took place for all colleagues at the Sindelfingen plant (2.30 p.m.). Employees from other sites were invited to pause at this time as well.
- In addition, there were separate commemorative and information events for the colleagues in the affected hall before each start of production.
- We continuously inform all colleagues about significant developments via various internal channels.
- We are in close contact with the authorities and fully support their investigation
This post was last updated on May 15, 2023 at 8 p.m (CEST).