Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG. HR & Director of Labor Relations
Sabine Kohleisen has been a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG – now Mercedes-Benz Group AG - responsible for the Human Resources Division, since December 1, 2021; at the same time, she is also the Company's Director of Labor Relations. Furthermore, Sabine Kohleisen is a member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Appointed until: November 2024. Initial appointment: 2021. Nationality: German.
Sabine Kohleisen was born on March 22, 1964 in Frankenthal (Palatinate). After obtaining an MBA from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg with a major in international management, marketing and corporate law, Sabine Kohleisen joined the former Daimler-Benz AG in 1990.
Previous positions in the company:
- Vice President, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG responsible for the Human Resources Division & Director of Labor Relations, since 2019
- Vice President, CEO Mercedes-Benz Branches in Germany, 2018
- Director, Head of the Corporate Office, 2014
- Senior Manager, HR Management Executives Marketing & Sales, 2010
- Senior Manager, Strategic Planning and Projects Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales, 2007
- Senior Manager, Project Manager of European Sales Platform, 2005
- Maternity leave, 2003
- Senior Manager, Sales Manager Employee Car Business, 2000
- Senior Manager, Strategic Dialog, Conceptualization of the Daimler Corporate University, 1997
- Manager, Sales Management Trainer, 1996
- Manager, Change Management Sales & Marketing, 1996
- Manager, Sales Trainer, 1992
- Sales PC (Management Trainee Sales Training and Regional Sales Representative), 1990