As a consultant with 1-2 years of professional experience, you will join our company as a Consultant and take responsibility for sub-projects at top management level. In addition, you will go through the Training and Coaching Program in order to expand your soft skills and to prepare yourself for future challenges. In addition, the variety of projects offers you the opportunity to develop a broad spectrum of knowledge about Mercedes-Benz AG and its work methods, enabling you to make and build up contacts in the Group from the very start.
- Degree with above-average results, preferably in the subject areas of economics, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- Relevant professional experience at an international strategy consultancy, in the automotive sector, in the Group strategy unit or in related industries
- International experience gained through time spent abroad (several months)
- Fluent in German and English
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills.
- Well-developed ability to grasp complex facts and present them
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to work in a team as well as commitment and flexibility
As a Consultant you will develop strategies and approaches for the management of one of the most successful mobility companies in the world. You will work in a team with highly-motivated colleagues with experience in different strategy consultancies and experts from the Group. At Daimler, you will be involved in shaping the future of mobility from the very first day.
- Advising the client on strategic and operative questions
- Developing new strategies and approaches in close interaction with the client
- Responsibility for successfully implementing sub-operation packages
- Managing clients (teams) in developing individual work packages
- Deriving new conceptual approaches and methods for future projects
You can apply for a job as a consultant
Telephone: +49 176 309 457 65