You will intern with us as a bachelor or master's student and will be a valuable team member for projects at top management level from the very first day. In addition, you will be coached by our consultants to further develop your soft skills and build up initial consultancy expertise. You will acquire the methods of the consultancy world thanks to experience from renowned strategy consultancies. Furthermore, you will gain insights into one of the most successful mobility companies in the world. In addition, the variety of projects offers you the opportunity to develop a broad spectrum of knowledge about Mercedes-Benz AG and its work methods, enabling you to make contacts in the company from the very start.
- Bachelor or master's degree (in the fifth semester at least)
- Excellent academic achievements in a degree program with a commercial, technical or scientific focus
- Initial practical experience e.g. an internship at an international strategy consultancy, in the automotive sector or in the corporate planning/strategy
- Fluent in German and English
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to work in a team as well as commitment and flexibility
As an intern you will support the team with the development of strategies and approaches for the management of one of the most successful mobility companies in the world. You will work in a team with highly-motivated colleagues as well as experts from the Group.At Daimler, you will be involved in shaping the future of mobility from the very first day.
- Supporting the project team in the development of new strategies and approaches
- Assisting with the preparation of recommendations for action for decision makers at Mercedes-Benz AG
- Analysis of markets, technologies and organizations as well as identifying corresponding fields of action
- Organizing/supporting workshops, interviews with internal/external experts
You can apply for an internship at Mercedes-Benz Management Consulting here
Please address your application to our contact person:
Telephone: +49 176 309 457 65