You are open-minded, bold and a hands-on sales talent, have management skills and an appetite for future topics.
You meet the following requirements:
- University/college degree, ideally with a focus on industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, automotive industry, automotive/general management or a completed vocational training with corresponding job experience.
As an after sales department trainee, you support and advise the after sales senior management with your skills in managing the workshop operations in our dealerships. You have your finger to the pulse of the overarching direction of the repair and parts business and the local workshop activities by
- supporting the conceptual development and implementation of after-sales strategies and advancing the design of trendsetting digital processes
- carrying out the controlling and the analysis of the relevant key indicators as well as implementing measures derived thereof for improving the business situation
- familiarizing yourself with the relevant repair and information systems, the correct way of dealing with customers as well as with the directives
- participating in exciting additional projects apart from the day-to-day business.