Mercedes-Benz Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., is responsible for sales, marketing and customer service for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars and vans, Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-EQ for the Mexican market; and since 2020, regional hub for 32 Latin American markets.
Headquartered in Mexico City, Mercedes-Benz Mexico employs 176 people and has Dealer Network comprised of 48 sales and service points across Mexico selling more than 11,100 vehicles in 2021 and remaining as one of the top automotive luxury brands in the market. This number represents a very positive outcome in one of the most difficult years that the company has faced since its arrival to the Mexican market.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Sales & Marketing
- After Sales
- Dealer Development
Through your internship you will have:
- We offer internships with a duration of 2 - 6 months, in the fields of Business Administration and Marketing.
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer work experiences in the field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You have work experience (training, other internships).
- You are fluent in Spanish (mandatory) and English.
- You have advanced IT/computer skills.
- You bring intercultural competence.
Your Application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of current studies
- Certificates of language (Spanish)
- Three months before desired start of internship.