We offer internships in the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Finance & Controlling
- Legal & Compliance
- Sales & Marketing
- After Sales
- Production Plant (located in Pekan)
- Network Development
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer you work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- We Interns are granted 1 day of leave for every month of the internship. Applications for additional unpaid leave are discouraged during the internship period.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are willing to take an internship for six months.
Your Application should include:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum vitae with a photo (passport sized)
- Certificate of intermediate diploma (English)
- Academic transcripts (certified translation to English)
- Certificates of trainings / internships,
- Letter from the university to confirm status as a student and requirement for the internship in English.
Note: Successful candidates must provide all original documents submitted with their application to Mercedes-Benz Malaysia for certification as true-copy on their 1st day in the office to fulfill Malaysian Immigration regulations.
- Two months before desired start of internship.