Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG. Marketing & Sales
Britta Seeger has been a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG – now Mercedes-Benz Group AG - since January 1, 2017. In this function, she is responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. Britta Seeger is also a member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG and of the Supervisory Board of Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG.
Appointed until: December 2024. First appointed: 2017. Nationality: German.
Britta Seeger was born on September 25, 1969, in Bonn, Germany. After obtaining the Abitur at the Friedrich-Schiller Grammar School in Fellbach, she joined the former Mercedes-Benz AG in 1989 and studied Business Administration at the University of Cooperative Education in Stuttgart and obtained a degree in Business Administration (BA).
Previous positions in the company:
- Vice President, President and CEO, Mercedes-Benz Türk A.S., Istanbul (Turkey), 2015
- Director, President and CEO, Daimler Trucks Korea Mercedes-Benz Korea Ltd., Seoul (South Korea), 2013
- Director, Sales & Marketing Parts, Daimler AG, Stuttgart, 2010
- Director, Service Operations & Service Sales, Daimler AG, Stuttgart, 2008
- Senior Manager, Product Management Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars & smart After-Sales, Daimler AG, Stuttgart, 2006
- Senior Manager, Sales and Market Controlling After-Sales, DaimlerChrysler AG Headquarters, 2005
- Senior Manager, Market Research Customer & Competitor Monitoring, After-Sales Marketing, DaimlerChrysler AG Headquarters, 2003
- Senior Manager, Sales & Distribution Customer Connect, DaimlerChrysler AG Headquarters, 2002
- Senior Manager, eBusiness Unit, DaimlerChrysler AG Headquarters, 2000
- Manager, Program Management CRM, Daimler-Benz AG Headquarters, 1998
- Manager, Sales & Branding Training Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz AG Headquarters, 1997
- Marketing Academy; Sales & Branding Training Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz AG Headquarters, 1996
- Customer Care, Mercedes-Benz AG Headquarters, 1992