Motor vehicle mechatronics high-voltage-technology
Alternative drives are right up your alley
Do you see your future in the world of alternative drive technologies and want to put state-of-the-art electric and hybrid drives, battery technologies, new wiring systems and charging systems on the road? Then you will learn everything about our e-vehicles in this training, including assistance systems, autonomous driving and vehicle networking.
- Diagnostics, maintenance and adjustment of vehicles and mechatronic systems, such as brakes and steering, automatic transmission, chassis and engine management
- Knowledge and application of networked systems, high-voltage systems, comfort and safety systems as well as wireless signal transmission systems
- Vehicle inspections in accordance with road traffic regulations
- Technical understanding and manual skills talent
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Interest in modern vehicle technologies
- Safe color vision and reliability
- Sense of responsibility, diligence and precise way of working
You want to apply for one of our Automotive mechatronics engineer for system and high-voltage technology positions? Please use our job search .
- Aachen, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Aachen
- Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Berlin
- Bremen, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Bremen
- Bremen, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Cologne/Leverkusen, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Cologne/Leverkusen
- Darmstadt, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Darmstadt
- Düsseldorf, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Frankfurt am Main, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Frankfurt am Main
- Hamburg, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Hamburg
- Hanover, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Hanover
- Ludwigsfelde, Mercedes-Benz Ludwigsfelde GmbH
- Lübeck, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Lübeck
- Mannheim, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Mannheim - Heidelberg - Landau
- Munich, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Munich
- Rastatt, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Sindelfingen, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Stuttgart
- Stuttgart-Untertürkheim, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Ulm/Schwäbisch Gmünd, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Ulm/Schwäbisch Gmünd
- Wiedemar, CARS Technik & Logistik GmbH
- Wuppertal, Mercedes-Benz Own Retail Wuppertal
Thank you for expressing your interest in a vocational training and/or a dual study program in cooperation with Mercedes-Benz Group AG. Our vocational traineeships and dual study programs are just as suited to women as men, and we also welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Technical vocational training procedure
You learn all important basics in the training workshop for your training profession and in projects and come into contact with state-of-the-art technology from the very beginning. After basic training, you will strengthen the content you have learned in operations, such as in our production, the service areas and in different projects - the ideal combination of theory and practice.
After half of the training period, you will submit your interim exam/final exam part 1. At the end of your training, the final exam/final exam follows part 2 - and you are an expert of your subject.