Keep our company and your career organized. Plan meetings and business trips and apply your skills to a wide range of commercial departments at our sites.
On this traineeship (max. three years) you learn about the management of material, manufacturing, sales and human resources, as well as finance and accounting. You are trained in product management methods and have the chance to apply them. Methods for optimum office organization form part of your training, as does the application of IT systems and specialist application programs.
You want to apply for one of our Office Manager positions? Please use our job search.
- Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Automotive Mobility GmbH
- Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Bank Service Center GmbH
- Duisburg, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail Rhein-Ruhr
- Düsseldorf, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail Rhein-Ruhr
- Frankfurt am Main, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Hamburg, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Mannheim - Heidelberg - Landau, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Neuss, Mercedes-Benz Rhein-Ruhr Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Saarbrücken, Mercedes-Benz Banking Service GmbH
- Stuttgart-Untertürkheim, Mercedes-Benz Plant
Thank you for expressing your interest in a vocational training and/or a dual study program in cooperation with Mercedes-Benz Group AG. Our vocational traineeships and dual study programs are just as suited to women as men, and we also welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Business training procedure
You will learn all the basics directly in our specialist departments, guided by our qualified specialist trainers in the individual topics. We support your personal and professional development with workshops and projects. In addition to practical training, we offer seminars on topics such as communication, presentation, application of IT systems and much more - theory that will bring you further in practice.
At the end of your training, the final exam follows - the foundation for your further career.